20th- 27th July 2008 - Herbert Nitsch will try to set new World Records in the blue water of Crete, Greece.
So far Herbert has set 22 World Records in 7, out of 8 official freediving disciplines. He is now aiming to be the first complete athlete, concentrating on the 8th discipline. If he is successful, Herbert will write freediving history, since it is very unlikely that any freediver in the future will be able set World Records in all 8 freediving disciplines again.
Check out his new Webpage www.herbertnitsch.com
November was very colorful
- Congratulations to Chris 61m, Jussi 30m, Andy 30m, Martin 30m, Taka 20m, Olivia, Windie, ...
- We had a very nice time "Going Alcoy" - a relax haven on the east side of the island of Cebu. Sleeping, eating, diving, sleeping, eating, diving and nothing else.
- Martin "Rambo" didn't got the big fish like he wanted to, but he still had a nice time.
- The Waterfall Adventure in Barilli was awsome. Especially the jump through the waterfall!
- Looks like Chili Bar and Pacitas Disco are the favorite nightlife places for freedivers here in Moalboal.
- Herbert Nitsch was here again short, and he will be back again in january for a longer period.
Maybe he will offer an Expert Only - Freediver Course soon. Contact us if you are interested.
The end of another successful Freediving course/day.
left to right: DJ, Teddie, Instructor Wolfgang, Rudi, Bettina, Jussi and Ken
Congratulations to all of them.
Special thx to Jussi and Ken for being part of the small but growing Freediving community in Moalboal.
Ken achieved some amazing Freediving results during his last days in the Philippines. Video coming soon.